There are many promotional activities planned for the 2016 Campsie Food Festival. A major publicity campaign launched by Council’s media team ensures our sponsors get maximum coverage through a variety of media.
The Campsie Food Festival is known to attract upwards of 15,000 visitors.
For potential sponsors, this provides direct access to a target audience with strong representation from local cultural communities, namely Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese. Other key communities represented include, Greek, Lebanese, Islander and African.
The Campsie Food Festival receives wide promotion leading up to and on the event day. This includes local, ethnic and metropolitan papers, radio, posters and flyers, and banners placed strategically throughout the community plus direct mail to 55,000 households in the City of Canterbury.
Levels of Sponsorship
For further information on the event or to receive a sponsorship pack please contact the Events Team on 9789 9327 or contact us via email.
Publicity opportunities for Sponsors
Publicity for the Campsie Food Festival includes:
- local, metro and ethnic newspapers and radio
- promotional material distributed to 55,000 households in the City of Canterbury
- banners displayed at major intersections throughout the City of Canterbury
- promotion on the official Campsie Food Festival website
- Depending on the level of sponsorship, opportunities exist for sponsors to promote themselves with signage on stage, prominent stalls and regular MC announcements.
Depending on the level of sponsorship, opportunities exist for sponsors to promote themselves with signage on stage, prominent stalls and regular MC announcements.