Campsie Food Trails
This year at the Campsie Food Festival, we’ll be running Taste | Campsie Food Trails, where guided tours will take groups of 14 people to a variety of food stalls where they’ll get the chance to sample some of the delectable cuisine on offer!
If you like exploring new cuisines, cultures and communities then this is the experience for you. Campsie offers a bounty of flavours and cooking techniques. The focus of this Food Trail is on sourcing ingredients and utensils to cook up your own cultural-fusion feast at home. Let our local guides give you a glimpse of all Campsie has to offer, with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the festival.
- 1 hour guided food tasting trail
- A selection of authentic cultural food from Campsie
- Meet the businesses owners/staff, learn about their culture and hear their stories
- Find the places where the locals eat
Cost: Only $15.00
- South Asia and Arabic Tour – Malay, Indonesian and Arabic (up towards Albees) – 10.30, 12.00 and 1.30
- East Asia Tour – Japanese , Korean and Chinese ( around the station) – 11.00, 12.30 and 2.00
Bookings: BOOK NOW – Guarantee your place online at http://www.tastetours.com.au/news/2016/4/11/delicious-food-crawls-campsie-food-festival
You can also book on the day at the Taste Food Tour Stall located near the clock tower in Anzac Mall.
Find out more about Taste Cultural Food Tours INC at www.tastetours.com.au.